With 5 being the best, Dr. Gentry’s anger management book, was given 5 stars by 10 out of the 11 Amazon.com customers who gave their feedback about the book (at the time of this writing). Incidentally, the lone customer who didn’t give it a five, gave it a 4 instead.
Here’s a video review, courtesy of Dr. Shawn Benzinger of secondopinion.org:
Key Thoughts About Anger Management for Dummies
- Helps the reader quantify how much anger they have in their lives, and helps them to tell when they have a problem.
- Offers a host of common sense strategies for effectively managing anger.
- Explains how most toxic anger is preventable.
- Shows the reader how to avoid road rage and anger rage.
- Also shows how to raise a non-angry child (often where anger starts).
Overall, Dr. Benzinger recommends Anger Management for Dummies based on it’s clear format, and step by step action plan. He gives the book a 19 out of 20 rating.
So, what did customers have to say about the book? To read actual customer feedback, or to grab a copy for you or someone else, click here.